Reaching out to the community
Green Bay is more than the place we do business-it’s a vibrant community that we’re committed to helping grow and thrive. The funeral directors and staff of Lyndahl Funeral Home and Cremation Services actively participate in many local charities, service clubs, churches, and other organizations throughout the Green Bay area.
We also offer the Lyndahl Speakers Bureau to area service clubs and church groups. A number of timely topics are available:
- Why Plan Ahead?
- Dealing with a Sudden or Unexpected Loss
- Emergency Information Cards-Why Everyone Should Carry One
- Grief Relief-Understanding and Moving Through the Grieving Process
- Understanding Medicaid/Department of Veterans Affairs
- Choices in Final Disposition: Burial, Entombment, Cremation
- Funeral Services: Past, Present, and Future Trends
- Death in America: Funeral Customs and Traditions of the Past, Present, and Future
- The Changing Face of Funeral Services
- Funerals-A Better Understanding
Our annual Holiday Grief Workshop, held in November, is an important resource for families preparing for their first holiday season following a loss.